Why partner with us
Perth Children’s Hospital is Western Australia’s premier child health institution. Every day, all across the state, its people and programs change the course of young lives. As the focus of much of the State’s medical innovation and leading-edge research, this world-class centre not only delivers today’s very best treatment, it is also creating tomorrow’s. For individuals or organisations planning a social investment in child health, the hospital’s enormous variety of health services, specialised facilities and research programs offer unique opportunities to target their impact. Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is the gateway to those opportunities.
For decades, we have been tailoring partnerships with people who want to contribute in a meaningful way, whether it’s to achieve corporate goals or to realise a philanthropic dream. Few social investments have more long-term impact than children’s health – and by partnering with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, you can make a real difference, now and into the future.
We are excited to announce the partnership between the Foundation and Mineral Resources (MRL) to help deliver world-leading research and equipment that will have a long-lasting positive impact on children’s health.
Our long-term partnership will see MRL support three pioneering initiatives at Perth Children’s Hospital, each ensuring local children have access to world-class healthcare that comes from ground-breaking medical research and access to the most advanced equipment.
Mineral Resources is supporting children at Perth Children’s Hospital through;
- The Wal-yan Respiratory Research Centre is a powerhouse partnership between Telethon Kids Institute, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation and Perth Children’s Hospital, and proudly supported by Mineral Resources as the Principal Partner of the BREATH team (Building Respiratory Equity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health); helping children have healthy lungs for life. Led by paediatric lung health researcher, and Mineral Resources Fellow, Associate Professor André Schultz, BREATH aims to optimise lung health early in life with a strong focus on helping reduce the burden of chronic lung disease in Aboriginal communities.
- Mineral Resources is a Principal Partner for the ‘Early Moves Study’, a study in collaboration with Curtin University, Telethon Kids Institute and Peth Children’s Hospital Foundation, helping to predict learning difficulties early to give children the best possible start to life.
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Equipment at Perth Children’s Hospital is proudly supported by Mineral Resources Ltd. Helping our littlest patients to get well and stay well.
“Thanks to our partnership with MRL, the Foundation will continue making a positive impact on the lives of young people in WA and help ensure sick kids get well and stay well.” – Carrick Robinson, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation CEO.
The Inner Circle is an opportunity for corporates and individuals to do something powerfully unique in 2019. A series of intimate events, the Inner Circle invites bright minds in Western Australia to join the exclusive Inner Circle where you will professionally and philanthropically challenge yourself not only for your benefit but for future generations to
Big W’s support and dedication for Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation was on display as they celebrated reaching the million dollar mark in funds raised for the kids of Western Australia. On Thursday 5 September a special event was held in the Collegiate Lounge of Perth Children’s Hospital to deliver a huge thanks to the BIG
United by their passion for helping the community, all 45 Specsavers stores in WA joined forces to raise money for the Ophthalmology Department at Perth Children’s Hospital, after a WA-wide vote on which charity they wanted to support. The ophthalmology department is the only tertiary provider of paediatric eye services in Western Australia. This department
Frequently asked questions
We partner with organisations that are committed to joining us in the fight for children’s health, because nothing else is more urgent than helping WA sick kids get better. We look for organisations that align with our purpose and our values. No matter how you’d like to get involved, a dedicated Corporate Partner relationship manager will work with your organisation to find the most effective way we can partner together.
Our corporate partners can support Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation in a number of ways, including: fundraising events and campaigns; co-branded collaborations and other cause-related marketing campaigns; gifts in kind; corporate volunteering opportunities; regular employee giving programs and more. See our partnership opportunities (anchor to How you can partner with us)
This is completely up to you! We have different tiers of partnership available, which include:
- Miracle Supporters: provide a deep level of ongoing support that crosses over multiple programs and has significant effect on WA’s sick kids
- Hero Supporters: provide generous ongoing support and collaboration in bringing specific projects to life
- Champion Supporters: provide generous support and collaboration in improving the health and happiness of WA’s sick kids
- Star Supporters: partner in an ad-hoc way to raise awareness and provide support to the Foundation.
Whichever way your business decides to get involved, each partnership level helps us to continue the fight to help the sick kids of WA.
All of our partnerships are tailored to each specific organisation, their particular objectives and needs. When you partner with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, you can access strategic and commercial benefits, such as:
- Differentiating your brand and attracting new customers through alignment with an inspiring cause; engage, inspire and deepen relationships with staff and customers;
- Accessing content to share with your network, such as images, videos, campaigns and volunteer opportunities;
- Accessing networking opportunities with our other partners and supporters;
- Opportunities to connect with our volunteers;
- Brand recognition visible to our 20,000+ followers on social media;
- A dedicated partnerships team to provide ongoing support.
Please give us a call on 08 6456 5500 or fill out a contact form below.