Why partner with us
Perth Children’s Hospital is Western Australia’s premier child health institution. Every day, all across the state, its people and programs change the course of young lives. As the focus of much of the State’s medical innovation and leading-edge research, this world-class centre not only delivers today’s very best treatment, it is also creating tomorrow’s. For individuals or organisations planning a social investment in child health, the hospital’s enormous variety of health services, specialised facilities and research programs offer unique opportunities to target their impact. Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is the gateway to those opportunities.
For decades, we have been tailoring partnerships with people who want to contribute in a meaningful way, whether it’s to achieve corporate goals or to realise a philanthropic dream. Few social investments have more long-term impact than children’s health – and by partnering with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, you can make a real difference, now and into the future.
We’re delighted to have MACA onboard as one of our corporate partners and are enormously grateful for their support.
MACA’s generosity has funded various projects so that WA kids can have the best possible care close to home.
We’re deeply grateful for MACA’s support for the state-of-the-art PCH Simulation Suite which trains clinicians in high-risk medical scenarios in a low-risk, safe environment.
The MACA funded Paediatric Simulation and Clinical Research Education Fellowship, now in its third year, is the only one of its kind in Western Australia. It promotes PCH as a world-class provider of medical simulation expertise with benefits flowing through to the children and families of WA through improved patient care.
Our much-valued partnership has spanned an incredible14 years. MACA has donated more than $1.2 million to help WA’s sick kids get well and stay well. This includes:
- The Paediatric Simulation and Clinical Research Education Fellowship
- “Lil MACA”, a young male simulation mannequin
- State-of-the-art neonatal transport equipment, vital for controlling the temperature of critically ill babies during transport throughout WA.
“MACA’s ongoing generosity is advancing the level of healthcare in WA helping our sickest children receive world-class care right here at home.” – Carrick Robinson, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation CEO.
Annual financial statements
Support PCHF, hop into Big W.
Big W Kingsway, in Perth’s north, recently hosted some very special visitors. Our Autumn Appeal Ambassador Luca (6), her big sister Emmy, mum Brooke and Stitches the Bear dropped by to show their support for Big W’s annual Easter campaign. After meeting members of the Big W team, Luca and her family purchased their bunny
How making pizzas can support WA’s sickest kids.
Did you know every time you buy a Mum’s Sause pasta or pizza sauce from a Coles supermarket in WA, 50 cents from each product sold comes to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Amazon Goes Gold
Amazon Goes Gold Pjammin’ Initiative raises $45,000 for the Foundation! Our friends at Amazon Perth Fulfilment Centre wore their pyjamas to work as part of the annual Amazon Goes Gold Pjammin’ initiative and in doing so managed to raise an incredible $45,000 for the Foundation. The Amazon Goes Gold Pjammin’ initiative helps to raise awareness
Frequently asked questions
We partner with organisations that are committed to joining us in the fight for children’s health, because nothing else is more urgent than helping WA sick kids get better. We look for organisations that align with our purpose and our values. No matter how you’d like to get involved, a dedicated Corporate Partner relationship manager will work with your organisation to find the most effective way we can partner together.
Our corporate partners can support Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation in a number of ways, including: fundraising events and campaigns; co-branded collaborations and other cause-related marketing campaigns; gifts in kind; corporate volunteering opportunities; regular employee giving programs and more. See our partnership opportunities (anchor to How you can partner with us)
This is completely up to you! We have different tiers of partnership available, which include:
- Miracle Supporters: provide a deep level of ongoing support that crosses over multiple programs and has significant effect on WA’s sick kids
- Hero Supporters: provide generous ongoing support and collaboration in bringing specific projects to life
- Champion Supporters: provide generous support and collaboration in improving the health and happiness of WA’s sick kids
- Star Supporters: partner in an ad-hoc way to raise awareness and provide support to the Foundation.
Whichever way your business decides to get involved, each partnership level helps us to continue the fight to help the sick kids of WA.
All of our partnerships are tailored to each specific organisation, their particular objectives and needs. When you partner with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, you can access strategic and commercial benefits, such as:
- Differentiating your brand and attracting new customers through alignment with an inspiring cause; engage, inspire and deepen relationships with staff and customers;
- Accessing content to share with your network, such as images, videos, campaigns and volunteer opportunities;
- Accessing networking opportunities with our other partners and supporters;
- Opportunities to connect with our volunteers;
- Brand recognition visible to our 20,000+ followers on social media;
- A dedicated partnerships team to provide ongoing support.
Please give us a call on 08 6456 5500 or fill out a contact form below.